Well, Session 7 ended on October 21st! I made some good progress on some goals, and not so good progress on others, so here’s a synopsis of what went down.
What I finished:
- Finished the Jeeps audio!
- Submitted, and was featured on the cover of the Greater Good Zine.
- Sold two commissioned pieces.
- Shot some great photos at my first photoshoot.
- Traveled on two fall color trips!
- Actually used my drone more than five times.
- Finished two new shirt designs!
- Got promoted at work.
- Hiked over twelve miles :o!
- Spent way too much time playing Forza.
- Started four new shirt designs.
- And a whole buncha work related stuff!
Things to do in Session 8:
- Sell my motorcycle.
- Finish at least three vlogs.
- Set up the Yoga Instagram.
- Brain barf ideas for academic paper.
- Revisit the Passive Income book I’ve failed to work on for the past three months.
- Finish four new shirt designs.
- Do two photoshoots.
- Finish FS 2700 training.
- Pierce my nipples?
- Finalize ForestXFound plans.
Session 8 ends on December 2nd!