2018 Goal 2.3 Collaborate with 3 Others
I am thirsty for content, and while traveling with my girlfriend is always a blast, we both agree that we need to make more friends and incorporate more people into our lives. This is especially true when it comes to going on photo adventures and travel vlogging. For this goal, I want to go on adventures and collaborate with at least three different people. While this may seem easy to most, this will probably be the most difficult goal for me, but we’ll see where it leads us.
SMART Goal Statements
- SPECIFIC: I will have go on an adventure/photo trip/vlog trip with three different people. This may include doing art, making music, or recording a podcast.
- MEASURABLE: I will measure this by using the schedule shown below. I will have at least three different trips before March 25th.
- ACHIEVABLE: Well, if you know me then you know I am not great at making new friends. I’m fine with meeting new people, but the follow up and planning is usually difficult for me, so we will see how well I complete this goal. It is also important to note that this goal requires a reliance on others to want to go out and create, so there is always the potential that people may not be available to take these trips.
- RELEVANT: The way social media is working as of late, it is important to engage with other creators. I have seen a decline in my follower statistics, and I think this might be a way to increase some of my numbers.
- TIME LIMITED: The six week period ends on March 25th, so this goal must be completed by that date.
- Reach out to potential people
- Closer friends
- Compile list of locations
- Set up dates
Since this goal has to be flexible, I will not create a set schedule for it other than one date, which is the date that I want to have three people locked down to either be available for a trip, or at least willing to plan one.
That date will be February 28th, as the end of the month is a good point to start planning trips with the people that want to go.
Of course, the final date, March 25th, is when the trips should be finished!
As stated above, I am a pretty shy person when it comes to planning. This will be my biggest hurdle, but I am sure I can get over it by staying positive.
This goal is a little more loose than the other two goals, but that’s alright with me, since the reliance on others is a large part of accomplishing this goal.
As always, thanks for reading! If you have any questions, feel free to email me at email@example.com!